Laugh Out Loud with 178 Comedy Club: FIVE GREAT ACTS – ONE INCREDIBLE NIGHT!
Celebrating its first show in The North East, the renowned 178 Comedy Club is thrilled to bring its uproarious show to Blyth. With a stellar reputation for delivering top-quality live stand-up comedy, the 178 Comedy Club guarantees an evening filled with side-splitting humour and unforgettable laughs!
- Stella Graham a fantastic host from London with an innate ability to build rapport extremely quickly.
- Karl Porter has recently rapidly gained attention through his ‘slow-motion goal celebrations’. A north-west comedian fits this bill perfectly. Recently gained press through Sky News and has attracted a huge viral following on social media. 369k following on Instagram.
- Sam Serrano is an extremely talented gender-fluid and dyspraxic comedian making waves in the comedy industry bringing laughter to diverse audiences throughout the UK. Recently featured on Comedy Central UK and the Dave TV channel; Sam was awarded 2ndplace in the Great Yorkshire Fringe Comedian of the year competition in 2018.
- Matt Price is known for having some of the most extraordinary and outrageous stories drawn from the wilder side of life. Hailing from Cornwall; he brings true warmth and heart to the stage whilst finding some audacious laughs in the most unexpected places.
- Shazia Mirza is a renowned comedian, best known for her stand-up comedy and her articles in the Daily Telegraph and the Guardian. Recently, most notably featuring on Masterchef and a common household name as a Loose Women panellist on ITV. Shazia is a proud Headliner to our line-up.