We want everyone to experience and enjoy theatre and have things in place to ensure accessibility for all our audiences.
There are two disabled parking spaced directly in front of the theatre on Beaconsfield Street.
- We have ramped access to the theatre and dedicated wheelchair spaces in our auditorium, which can be booked through the box office. Please note that, for health and safety reasons, wheelchair users cannot be transferred to seats, in case of the need for theatre evacuation. Unfortunately our seating restricts wheelchairs larger than L1065mm x W660mm. Please contact us if you do have a wheelchair larger than this, so that one of our team can advise on alternative options.
- An accessible toilet is available in the foyer.
- The theatre is equipped with an infra-red hearing system. Headphones are issued at the box office, free of charge, but a refundable deposit may be charged.
- Registered assistance dogs are welcome and we are happy to provide water, as required. Please ask one of our front of house team.
- We currently do not offer free tickets for carers.
We advise that all children aged under 13 years of old should be accompanied by a responsible adult, when attending performances.
Young children, including babies in arms
Please check with the box office before booking your tickets, as some restrictions do apply.
Children under the age of two are welcome at certain child-specific productions e.g. pantomimes, childrens’ dance shows.
For safety reasons, you will need to purchase a Babe in Arms ticket and the child must sit on an adult’s lap for the duration of the show.
We do not have storage facilities for buggies, but they can be left, at the owner’s risk, in an assigned area. Ask a member of staff for assistance.
Stay up to date with all events and informationRegister now