See it safely
We have been granted the use of Society Of London Theatre & UK Theatre’s ‘See It Safely‘ mark. The mark certifies that we are complying with the latest Government and industry COVID-19 guidelines, to ensure the safety of our staff and audiences. Below you can see what we have been putting in place ready for your visit, and what you will need to know beforehand.
- Book online or by phone and receive e-tickets or a Print At Home, for scanning on entry.
- Exchange your tickets free of charge if you are feeling ill or self-isolating up to 24 hours prior to the performance.
- Tickets can no longer be collected from the box office, easing congestion and saving you time.
- Follow social distancing guidelines and any one way systems.
- Face coverings are required.
- We use enhanced cleaning materials and the auditorium is fogged cleaned prior to performances.
- Your temperature may be taken when you arrive; if it’s over 37.8 degrees you will be asked to wait for it to be taken again after 15 minutes and if under 37.8 degrees you will be admitted. If not you will be offered a free of charge ticket exchange.
- Use the Sanitiser stations or wash your hands.
- Pre-order refreshments or use your phone to do so when you visit. We’ll release more information about how to do this soon.
- All payments are cashless
- Provide contact details either when you book or through scanning the NHS “test and trace” QR code.
- Book for no more than six people.
- Your seat location might be altered to ensure appropriate social distancing. It will be as near as possible to your original seat and in the same price band.
Stay up to date with all events and informationRegister now